on 24 March 2013
I was very disappointed with the book. It cover the very basic theory and no substance to the content. I would not recommend this book.
on 20 September 2013
I I was looking for something constructive to improve my practice as a hypnotherapist. This sadly did not help in any way I was not impressed. However it may impress someone with no prior knowledge of the subject.
on 23 July 2013
This is not written for the serious practitioner, more for sales team use as mostly about persuasion to buy products
on 12 September 2014
great book
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2013
A brief and very basic explanation how hypnosis works. It is too brief to delve into the deeper aspects of hypnotism , but is still worth taking on board.