Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
vote
Assuming you had. Big enough card. Say a 32gb car you would get 720p @ 30fps fine. Make sure the firmware is up to date to support the larger cards. However the best you would get friom the battery would be about 2-3hrs. They do say it will run whilst on an external charge such as car adaptors. Not sure if a bettery adaptor would have a ouch oomph. I use mine snowboarding and rarely have it on all the time so never an issue. I love this camera though.
15 Oct 2014 by Craigo
votes
The Contour Roam2 will charge from an incar charger whilst recording. Hope this helps.
29 Apr 2015 by HEDCAMz
votes
If you buy a Apple camera connection kit note this is only for the iPad & iPad2 you can put your micro SD card into the converter and import it to watch the video on the iPad. If you have the later iPad 3 or above but the Apple lightning to SD card camera reader and do the same!
24 Jan 2014 by Mr C Whitlam
votes
Yes but the head mount has to be bought separately
27 days ago by Andrew Blair
votes
Hi, I'm not sure how many charges are possible but it is a lot. The battery can be changed as can most of the parts of this camera. Contour will supply a host of parts.
14 Mar 2015 by Nick R
votes
Sorry I dont know I recommend that you check out their web site
14 Mar 2015 by alexi
votes
In the box, there are two self adhesive mounts which stick to the side of the helmet. There is also a lanyard which I used to attach to the helmet strap should it come lose. I have used the camera on European tours and the adhesive pads have not failed at all. You just have to get the lining up correct first time.
10 Mar 2015 by BikingAndy
votes
Yes it has 2 mounts one static and one that swivels ... I have the swivel mount on my helmet and it's perfect... I did buy a swivel one separately at the time I bought it just in case! So I will use that one on my ski helmet. The camera quality is really good too.
8 Mar 2015 by Philip K.
votes
No loop but I still use it for motor cycle commuting
15 Dec 2014 by Mr H
votes
Yes, it's full HD however lower frame rates work just as well. You mostly need to buy a mount/clamp for it though for inside a car.
5 Dec 2014 by BikingAndy
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers