Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 22 August 2001
While I don't think this is the best thing written by Portia Da Costa, it was a great story. The little bit of mystery was interesting -- although I think most people know who the master behind the scenes is before it is revealed. I especially enjoy the point where she "discovers" b/d. Unfortunately, I find the characters in Ms. Da Costa's work so interesting that I am always disappointed when the book ends. I always want to know what happens next.
on 27 September 2010
What a great piece of work. Joanna, our heroine, has emotional depth, drive and curiosity. There are some well crafted BDSM scenes, here along with some well written characterisation. I thought this was wonderful fun!
on 10 January 2014
Read book I enjoyed it but have to say have read better by this author ok for steamy quick read
on 9 April 2016
excellent
on 16 November 2013
This book went from the sublime to the ridiculous, parts of it were believable. Portia Da Costa is able to write good quality books, but this wasn't the best one she has ever written.
on 14 October 2014