on 15 March 2016
I've ordered lots of things from wish and the products have always been good value for money i would recommend this app to anyone. Its saved me a fortune only draw back is shipping takes about 3 weeks so I would advise to plan ahead when ordering 😏
on 20 July 2015
The items on here are endless, just be prepared to wait for shipping. Just be aware you can get what you pay for, 9 times out of 10 the items are brilliant, but at such cheap prices you can't really complain if it's not exactly like the picture. The clothing sizes are off but just use a converter to work it out as you would when ordering from a different country, also make sure you read reviews before you buy especially for clothing and electrical (as some outlets are different to ours).
on 31 May 2015
All these bad reviews haha about the things being cheap. Hmmmm they are cheap that's why they look cheap some of the products are better than others but everything I have got from wish has bin up to me expectations I love it
on 31 August 2015
After repeated contact when an item didn't turn up I was asked to check with local parcel office......they claim it is all safe and will help if things go wrong....they don't....they just send you on a wild goose chase via various web sites......the app itself is ok most of it is cheap and you get what you pay for.....it's just a pity they are quite unhelpful
on 12 August 2014
Got the app and I love so many of the products but no way am I paying as much for delivery as for my items! Tried adding multiple items to basket and delivery charge goes up with every item so the delivery cost for three items was well over £20!
on 29 November 2015
Great for finding sort of obscure things and really cheap, but remember if you are buying clothes that these clothes come from China and you should probably get a bigger size than you are. Always read the reviews on items.
on 2 April 2016
Top quality products at knock down prices, fast delivery and easy to use..... app works fine, safe and secure.... no drama. 5/5
on 20 February 2016
A good way to browse safely
on 19 December 2014
BLocked my account as they said it flagged up as fraud then expected me to prove it was my bank details etc in order to unlock my account they said it's because my bank card does not support over seas shopping total s***
on 15 May 2015
Remember it's cheap so ask yourself why. Don't buy the clothes especially anything from Sammy dress. Usually total rip off shoddy and way too small.u won't get a refund. Best buys are things that u would see in poundland or similar .always read the reviews and check as I wouldn't put it past some traders to invent them (note the poor English on some) good for a laugh at some of the items but if u are really careful u might get a bargin. Some of the handbags and scarves for instance.