on 9 February 2013
I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED THAT THE SNOWFLAKES WERE AN OFF WHITE/CREAM COLOUR INSTEAD OF WHITE ,WHICH IS WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. IT'S NOT BRILLIANT QUALITY BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING MUCH AS IT WAS CHEAP AND YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
on 18 December 2013
dissapointed with this product,it is so thin so probably need fabric tablecloth under it,already snagged it a little,the snowflake design is more a off white than a bright white ,might do for when kids painting,will be going out to buy different one now
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 12 December 2013
I like to use disposable tablecloths at Christmas they brighten up the table and help protect my table from the mess my grandchildren make. All you do is throw them away after use. I generally get a few as they are very reasonably priced. These have a plastic type finish so easily wipe clean if you need to reuse them.
on 15 December 2015
Great table cloths, they are thin but for 75p each they are great, perfectly usable and easy to wipe down, pretty pattern too. Would have been 5 stars but i ordered 2 of these table cloths at the same time expecting to only have to pay one lot of postage however was still charged twice, considering both arrived in one package which im sure would have cost no more to send i think its a little off to have still been charged twice. Other than that though really happy.
on 6 February 2014
Arrived quickly, not the best quality but you get what you pay for I suppose, did the job but tore on xmas day so binned after that
on 26 August 2013
Not what I thought but that was my fault not the product's. It was exactly as described and arrived in time. If you need something of that quality then by all means give it a try.
on 2 February 2014
We used these throughout the Christmas season in our centre which has 500 people going through it in a typical week. They stood up to use and brightened up our eating area.
I love this table cloth. It is a good Christmas design. The fact it is thin plastic rather than paper is a bonus . It is not a shiny plastic which can look cheep but has a Matt finish . I have got two . One for the coffee table to put a Christmas display on which includes candles. So far after nearly two weeks has stayed intact and easy to get the wax of if the candles drip. It drapes well and doesn't stick out like some paper cloths I have had. The other one will be put into action for the Christmas dinners. I must say for the price this is a very good product.
on 14 December 2013
Alot thinner than I expected, though fine if you just want to throw away after Christmas. Have seen them this quality in pound shops
on 6 November 2013
Have given this 5 stars because it is exactly what it says it is. Our Christmas table will be so full of plates, glasses, crackers etc you won't see much of the tablecloth and with messy excited children (and adults!) it can be thrown away afterwards, although it could be wiped and used again if you wanted to. If you're having a more refined dinner party for grownups you may prefer something a little more stylish, but this is just the job for us.