Contemporary Human Resource Management provides students with a thorough and critical exploration of all the key functions and issues within HRM today.
Written in a clear yet thought-provoking style, the book contains chapters contributed by experts in their field to ensure coverage of the most recent ideas and practices. Each chapter is complemented by at least 2 more extensive case studies, exercises or activities to put concepts into recognisable context.
It is suitable for students studying human resource management on a wide range of HRM and general business / management undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Contemporary Human Resource Management: Text and Cases comes with a MyLab Access Card.
What is a MyLab?
Personalised learning | Online assessment |Your flexible resource to focussed study
Pearson Educations MyLab products provide an innovative and interactive web-based solution that personalises both the teaching and learning experience. With content developed to match the learning outcomes of the associated textbook, the power of a MyLab lies in the combination of assessment, reporting, and personalised study that helps both students and instructors succeed.
Within a flexible course management platform, instructors can:
- Assess student progress through homework quizzes and tests that are easily set using the extensive pre-prepared question bank.
- Assign short answer, discussion and essay questions from each chapter for student homework or tutorial preparation.
- Track student activity and performance using detailed reporting capabilities.
- Communicate with students and teaching staff using email and announcement tools.
Students will benefit from a personalised learning experience, where they can:
- Complete a diagnostic pre-test to generate a personal self-study plan that enables them to focus on the topics where their knowledge is weaker.
- Improve their understanding through a variety of practice activities including; revision flashcards, e-book reading assignments, short answer questions, audio downloads and video cases.
- Measure their progress with a follow-up post-test that ensures they have mastered key learning objectives and gives them the confidence to move on to the next chapter.
A dedicated team will give you all the assistance you need to get online and make the most of a MyLab. If you would like to find out more about how to take advantage of this innovative opportunity to personalise your course, please email Katie.Thorn@pearson.com