- Hardcover: 440 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 3 edition (4 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415892805
- ISBN-13: 978-0415892803
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 18.4 x 25.4 cm
- See Complete Table of Contents
Contemporary Editing Hardcover – 4 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Cecilia Friend is Professor of Journalism at Utica College. She has been teaching journalism for more than 25 years. Before that she spent 10 years as a reporter and editor. Since, she has continued to serve as an editor in various capacities and a writing and design coach. She is the co-author of "Online Journalism Ethics: Traditions and Transitions," published in 2007.Donald Challenger is a writer, editor and teacher who most recently served as college editor at Hamilton College. He has worked for more than 30 years in newspaper and magazine journalism and has taught journalism and writing as an adjunct professor in several programs, including Syracuse University's S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Reference > Writing > Editing
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies