- Paperback: 242 pages
- Publisher: Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) (1 Feb. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1857512138
- ISBN-13: 978-1857512137
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 1.2 x 20.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (134 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
21,096 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #6 in Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Health & Safety
- #6 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Health & Safety
- #21 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
Construction Skills Health & Safety Test: All the Questions & Answers Paperback – 1 Feb 2008
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Some of it is common sense, yet the lack of common sense is often the root cause of injuries and deaths in the construction sector. So it is important to be reminded and made aware of how to behave in a high risk environment. This book is the tool to understanding what is expected of an operative. Without it I find most of our clients struggle to get pass scores in the mock safety tests we run for them.
You need this book if you need to gain as CSCS pass.
most or the book is common sense, you will earn a few things.
most people who do some site work will pass without it
The book has 3 sections: Core Test questions (for every one), Specialist Test questions (for managers and specialist trade groups, demolitions, highways etc) and HVACR questions.
Google suggested the pass mark was around the 80% area, so to be on the safe side i bought the book. I passed the test and i was sure i got top marks. Did the book help? Not sure. When i went in to sit the test I felt confident and now after the test I feel I could of passed without the aid of the book, but hindsight is wonderful thing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this item for my partner when he was sitting his CSCS test and its full of information to help you pass through your course great purchase!Published 4 days ago by Sue
bought this for daughters partner, a book of common sense and citb gold digging.Published 17 days ago by Daniel R.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Health & Safety
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Health & Safety