- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: The Policy Press (6 Feb. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847420583
- ISBN-13: 978-1847420589
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 18.4 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 328,901 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Connecting with Children: Developing Working Relationships (Working Together for Children Series): Paperback – 6 Feb 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Multi-agency working is one of the biggest challenges facing Children's Services today. These books not only explain the issues effectively, drawing upon a variety of theoretical, professional and research perspectives, but also give clear pointers as to how practice in working together can be improved."Professor Denny Hevey, The University of Northampton
About the Author
Pam Foley is a Senior Lecturer in the Open University's Faculty of Health and Social Care. She researches and writes in the fields of children's health care policy and practice and children's emotional and social development. Stephen Leverett is a Lecturer in Children and Young People in the Open University's Faculty of Health and Social Care. He has a professional background in social work and has worked with children in both the voluntary and statutory sector.