on 9 February 2015
Got fed up of the kids always losing their glue sticks and the endless chore of hunting them down at homework time, and thought it would be a good plan to just buy a great big box of them. Of course, what happens next is that we misplaced the entire box .... :-)

Once we'd found the box, we dispersed the glue sticks into all the rooms of the house, and so we're never more than a couple of metres away. End of the hunting of the glue stick .. at least for a while.

p.s. These are at least as good as the more common 'brand name', and an awful lot cheaper.
on 28 July 2014
Good quality glue which doesn't just fall apart onto the paper! I use this with a class of 8/9 year olds and they last longer than most other glues. Be aware that these are small glue sticks, not big ones!!!
on 13 April 2016
I have purchased this pack containing 25 glue stick. Overall I am happy with the products. However if you are working with children, you might have to purchase this pack quite frequently, particularly if you, like me, work with large group of children,. Overall much better than the PVA glue option, mess free (almost) and if you are working with thin paper, you won't get nasty glue bubble or chunks that get stuck under it. It's good value for money, and definitely better than other glue sticks.
Brilliant. Thought I would be a Pritt Stick man until I died but then these little beauties came along. They are glue in a stick and a fraction of the High Street price. Job done!
on 15 April 2016
Only benefit is its cheap.

On first opening the package I realised my mistake.... they are TINY.
The first day I used them with my class of year 1s (5-6 years old) 5 of them were obliterated after warning them they were soft. They crumbled under their hands, big blobs of glue, run out quickly.
Also they don't stick very well so I was able to peel away threir AWFUL sticking in.

used them all up in 3 weeks.
on 17 April 2013
cheaper than pritt but works just as well. Having so many was useful at school for the children to use.
on 20 May 2016
Received quickly but does not do the job; you have to use a lot to stick a single sheet.
on 1 June 2016
Not sure what to say, they are gluey and sticky!

Seem good value
on 21 May 2016
Great value and they work well. I recommend them and will buy them again.
on 18 January 2015
I bought these gluesticks for my school classroom. However, they barely lasted because the glue would either fall out, either onto desks or get stuck in the lid. Will purchase a different, more durable brand in the future.