on 18 April 2014
Conklin’s Blueprints by Brook Page

I want a Tyler! That is all!

Holy wow! I think I may have just found my next favourite book boyfriend in Tyler Conklin!

In this book we meet Becca a brokenhearted trainee architect from a priviledged background, who as well as starting a new job is turning over a new leaf in her life. After being betrayed by her ex and her ex best friend she spends a year living it up but soon realizes it’s not the life for her. A chance encounter initially brings her to the attention of Tyler who has his own dark secrets and hidden issues and this story is a truly gorgeous story of finding love and overcoming pasts. I found myself utterly immersed in the developing story and loved the balance between the passion of Becca and Tyler but also loved the ups and downs of their story too.

Becca is portrayed through the book as being a sweet, meek and mild character you can’t help but like and you do feel sorry for her and her issues with self image and her annoying habit of trying to please everyone but to her own cost. I personally identified with a lot of the emotions that she went through throughout the book. You can’t help feeling that in a lot of ways the world is against her and I was rooting for her and felt every emotion she went through. Although some of her choices made me a little mad at times I did whoop with joy at the end – and not for the reasons you are probably thinking either!

Tyler, well without spoiling anything, I just LOVED him. End of. He is portrayed as a really romantic caring guy at times but with obvious issues too and it takes a lot for him to open up and be the man Becca wants and needs him to be. Again though there were times I felt like leaning into the book and slapping him one but he always seemed to do something to redeem himself to me!

The chemistry and attraction between both Becca and Tyler is amazing to behold but don’t be under the illusion that this is a happy straight-forward romance novel. It will have you laughing, crying, groaning in utter frustration and will keep you gripped until the bitter end. So much comes between them and you will be left wondering whether they will actually make it through.

I also loved the other characters in the book too and loved how each of them had shaped Becca and Tyler into the characters from which they both fought hard to break free.

The ending leaves you satisfied but with a lot of unresolved questions and I SERIOULSY cannot wait to read Conklin’s Foundation – the Prologue is in the back of the book and my attention was seriously sparked after reading it!

5 Tyler adoring stars!
on 22 July 2016
A great love story centered around the world of commerce, mainly a families company of architects and the struggles of the family who run it. With a no scruples where his sons are converted and uses them for his own power crazy mind. Unfaithful to his wife, who has sought solace in a bottle, and his middle son Tyler, falls in love with a financier' s daughter. Both with issues pertaining their
on 18 March 2014
This was a easy flowing story about Becca and Tyler.
Becca has low esteem due to her family and friends belittling her. This is made worse when she finds her boyfriend in bed with her bitchy best friend. The result is that, with her friend Jamie she spends a promiscuous year clubbing.
After a terrifying experience she decides to get a job and return home. Becca try's hard to avoid her wealthy family's influence in the town of Grand Rapids where she lands a job at Conklin's an architecture firm.
Here she meets Tyler, the son of the owner. Tyler is immediately attracted to Becca but he has his own personnel issues to work through.
There are many emotional twists and turns before Becca finally stands up for herself.
It's a likeable story that is worth reading even though there are spelling and grammatical errors.
on 4 February 2014
I have to say I completely fell in love with this book and Tyler & Becca.
Slightly different storyline which can only be a good thing...great writing and editing too.
I lived Becca's growth in this especially and cheered very loudly towards the end when she actually stood up for herself and told everyone what she thought of them...Go girl!
Lots of bumps along the way and many more to come I'm sure but I did totally enjoy the ride ....it's really time for Tyler to man up now and really acknowledge Becca and grow just as she has done.
Bring on the next book....cannot wait
on 25 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book which was a surprise for a free download.
Tyler is rich, a bit moody and a total fox and becca, well she's what let's this book down. She's just a bit meh. Too insecure and weedy and it does make you wonder what the attraction with her was. Her vulnerability was bordering on pathetic. However don't be put off by this as it's only mildly annoying and the rest of the book more than makes up for it!
on 9 November 2014
Everything I love about a book is in this story; love, lust, betrayal, jealousy, love triangles...oh the list goes on.

I can't wait to read the next book. Definitely a page turner.

Would definitely recommend...
on 11 February 2014
Really enjoyed this, story line good characters good, however I really needed to slap Ash, I do like a good bit of drama, so I am hoping the nanny turns up some time in book 2 now Becca's got a bit of fire in her should be a great fight, I looked at this book a few times and so glad I finally read it well worth the read,2 out soon can't wait.
on 13 August 2014
This book is a fantastic read the relationship forming between the main characters show that sometimes it takes more then one day to make a relationship it's fun but also reads true life such emotion shown through amazingly written words
on 30 May 2014
** 5 star review **
Conklin's blueprints by Brooke Page.
The lovely Brooke gave me get great book to read and review for her! A big thanks
Conklin's blueprints, well what can I say. This book was great, I loved it! Yes it took me a little while due to college.
Becca - want a lovely character, Brooke made Becca very likeable and you can relate to her.
Tyler Conklin - well what a great and hot guy, you will fall in love with this character ( new book boyfriend ) you can feel every emotion he feels, you'll love him, you'll feel sorry for him!
There are a lot of other great characters, that you will like, you will hate! I really enjoyed this book, did I mention the fact that Tyler Conklin was hot?? If not HE IS TOTALLY HOT!
If you are looking for a great read? Get this book you'll not be disappointed I will tell you that now!
It was a pleasure to read such a great book! I really didn't want to finish it! I loved it that much!
Want a new book boyfriend?? Tyler Conklin go get him ladies!!
Not going into detail with this book! I wouldn't want to ruin a amazing story!
on 13 April 2014
I bought this book thinking - why not? I have to say im sooo glad i did. I LOVED IT. Everyone should read this book i was totally hooked and couldn't put it down. Very well written story and kept me interested in the story the whole time.