on 16 July 2014
Hello, everyone! This review will be for Confessions of a Sex Addict, an anthology piece by Jinni James, Elodie Parkes, Hunter S. Jones, and Electra von Drego. (An anthology is just a book written in pieces by several different authors.)

The entire book revolves around an anonymous sex addiction meeting in New Orleans...

Because this book had 4 different authors, there are several stories going on at the same time. The first is called Midnight Secrets. This one is about a girl named Andi visiting New Orleans with some friends. Her friends told her she needed to attend a sex addition meeting they saw a flyer for. So, she goes. When it's over, she leaves with a guy named Adam. You can guess most of the rest of her story!

The second story is called Clip my Wings. This one is about a guy named Drew and his friend Marianne. This one was my favorite because I've always been intrigued by spells and love potions. Drew and Marianne live together, but they have never dated or been sexual. Marianne owns a shop in New Orleans where she sells love potions, scented candles, etc. and Drew helps her out with deliveries and whatnot. Marianne wishes Drew could stop sleeping around so she could try to have a relationship with him, but Drew doesn't think he has a problem. Now, I don't want to spoil too much of it, but I just LOVED the way this story turned out. Happy ending all around!

The third story is called Voyuer. It is all about a woman who likes to watch. I think this one is the shortest story, and it is pretty much the voyuer, the watcher, recollecting a specific night. The character in this story are the most important thing about it, I think. They come into play later.

The last story is called I'm a Good Girl, Really. To say I enjoyed this one is an understatement. It was very interesting reading about an accountant (I'm going to college to get a degree in Accountancy) leading this sort of life.
This story is about an accountant named Genevieve, or Jennifer, and her boss John. Eight years ago, he took her to a club, and what happened that night changed her life. From then on, she couldn't get enough of John and his sexual lifestyle. The ending to this specific story surprised me, but I loved every word!

I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a good, HOT read.
on 17 August 2014
This was an anthology of stories centering around a group of people who attend a sex addicts support group meeting in modern-day New Orleans. The common theme in each individual's story was the impact of their sex addiction on their lives - for some it meant they could not be faithful, for others that they were unable to resist indulging in some really outrageous public sex acts because, you know, they are addicted. Happily, the reader gets to both sympathize with the many problems the sex addiction throws up while simultaneously enjoying the smut.

I cannot lie, there is an awful lot of smut in this, and most of it is really well written, with lots of sheet gripping encounters between people who just can't stop getting it. It makes for a really erotic and intense read.

Some of the individuals are more likable than others and at least one of the stories was actually quite a sweet love story, drawing on New Orleans voodoo. I'm not a lover of pnr stories, but even I thought that was sweet. *swoons*

I was a little surprised at the abrupt ending to this, I suppose I was expecting some sort of shared resolution for the group as a whole, but each individual featured found resolution of some sort so no cliffhanger.

This was an engaging, relatively short, quality read featuring some good smut. Recommended.

*I received a free copy of this anthology via GR in return for my honest opinion*
on 15 July 2014
This erotic anthology is set in contemporary New Orleans, where four fabulous authors turn up the heat so high, they had me running for ice water and a fan. These are fictional stories about men and women who are powerless to resist their overwhelming lust. Gathering up their courage, they confess all, and give us glimpses into uncontrollable sexual desires that won’t go away.
Each story is entertaining, and very, very hot! But the stories feel real because the talented authors also show the other side—the pain that risky behavior can cause—lost trust, broken relationships, loneliness…
The characters are unique and sympathetic. They came alive for me, and I found myself hoping that Drew, and Jennifer, and the others would have a happy ending. Do they? You’ll get no spoilers from me. I highly recommend you pick up a copy of Confessions of a Sex Addict.
on 15 July 2014
Confessions of a Sex Addict is a different type of anthology written by four best selling erotic writers, Jinni James, Elodie Parkes, Electra von Drego and Hunter S. Jones. Each story is set as a sex addiction meeting in New Orleans.

It's not what you might expect. There is the promise of new love, magic, and a bit of kinkery followed by the most erotic dance club scene, maybe ever. The stories are all well written and sexy, yet romance is never far away. The characters are well developed for short stories.

Everyone will find something they like if they enjoy reading hot, fun erotica. Read this book to 'The End' or you will miss out. And, I must add that few people can write a sexy bad boy like Hunter S. Jones.
on 15 July 2014
Confessions is the perfect hot read for the summer. Four stories by four authors set in contemporary New Orleans, the anthology is set at a Sex Addict's Anonymous meeting. Each story brings a different character to the meeting and each story brings something different to the book.

There is the possibility of love, a bit of magic, some voyeurism/exhibitionism, and clandestine relationships. You will find hot love/sex scenes throughout. Even though this is an erotic anthology, all the stories are well developed and the sex is part of each story.

You have to read this book to the very end. The ending will blow you away.

I received an advance copy of this book in exchange for an honest review
on 15 July 2014
When I first saw the title of this book, I thought it would be too lurid for me. To my surprise, this book is comprised of four well written HOT erotic romance stories. All four stories tie into a sex addicts meeting set in New Orleans, which is the overall theme.

The characters are well written. The story lines offer a chance for love, magic & potions, secrets and an illicit work place romance. I cannot say that I have a favorite story, but I will say Hunter S. Jones' dance floor scene will melt your Kindle.

You absolutely must read this book until the ending. It will blow you away.
on 11 November 2014
This book contains four stories about men and women that are obsessed about having sex. This is a real problem for some and while this book does not address the problem clinically, it does draw attention to the problem in a most enjoyable and entertaining way. The writing is excellent in all four stories which were written by four different authors. Two of them especially tickled my erogenous zone. I am sure everyone will have a different favorite. Quality erotica does not grow wild, it is carefully created. I was very pleased with this purchase and look forward to more stories from Ra Jones Publishing.
on 27 August 2014
Confessions of a Sex Addict is a collection of four erotic stories, written by four different authors. Even though it has each story has been wrote by a different person they all intertwine with each other perfectly . They have been very well written with some extremely hot sex scenes. Perfect hot erotica and really good if you want to pick it up and read each as a story on their own. I don't have a personal favourite I loved them all .
I really recommend it for all erotica fans out there :)
Everyone should have a little kink in their lives.
on 14 July 2014
Confessions of a Sex Addict is a collection of four erotic stories, written by four different authors. Yet, the stories are entwined forming a single one. They were well-written with some really hot scenes.. Perfect for erotica fans. As a personal favourite, I would choose story number two: "Clip my wings". You will understand why when you read this book.

I really recommend it :)))
on 14 July 2014
Four hot erotic stories from four best selling authors. There are actually five stories. You need to read it for yourself. I loved everything about this anthology. Get it if you are looking for a sexy summer read.
*I received a copy for a fair and honest review*