- Spiral-bound: 156 pages
- Publisher: OUP USA; 3 edition (24 Mar. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0193868547
- ISBN-13: 978-0193868540
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1.3 x 15.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 317,957 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Conducting Technique: For Beginners and Professionals Spiral-bound – 24 Mar 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Brock McElheran was a conductor and professor at the Crane School of Music at Potsdam, the State University of New York. During his active career he prepared choruses for many of the world's leading conductors, including Eugene Ormandy, Robert Shaw and Zubin Mehta.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ths beat diagrams and explations are great...it all so true, and I've been a professional player for over 20yrs.
It's bang on the money
Well written with useful excercises and examples. No nonsense publication by a professional and wilful writer.
Leiderdorp, The Netherlands
Most Recent Customer Reviews
"how to become a good conductor in 24 hours" - very simple presentation of conducting technique for every studentPublished 15 months ago by Viljemka Nedog
Cant say much about it as it was bought for my son who needed it for his music course at bristol universityPublished on 14 Dec. 2013 by Martyn Grogan
With thorough descriptions and a lot - and I mean A LOT - of exercises for both beginners and trained it helps you to get the proper technique with easy to follow guidelines (easy... Read morePublished on 12 Nov. 2013 by bryla