on 2 November 2012
This app is completely useless for the Kindle Fire since the editor has not bothered to tailor the page layout!!! The writing is too small to read. Also the second half of the magazine doesnt download and just shows a cloud sign, despte syncing and restarting several times...also quite pointless to have a magazine that is meant to be 100% downloaded and isnt when youre out of wifi range....kinda defeats the purpose right!
Don't bother with this app it's a waste of time and money...
0Comment| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2012
Kindle Fire HD is supposed to be all about the content and you would think they would get the Mags right. Wrong! This is Vogue, and you can't see the pictures properly, let alone read the text. Not Happy.
0Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2013
I downloaded this as part of a special offer from Ocado - three months subscription free. However, the instructions in the email from Conde Nast which gave me my free subscription code don't seem to tie in with the way the app is set out. I couldn't find where I was supposed to enter the code anyway. I couldn't be bothered to waste time on trying to make it work so haven't bothered with getting my free sub. I feel as if I've given my details away to a marketing dept without anything to show for it at the end.
on 10 November 2012
One of the reasons I bought a Kindle Fire was to read magazines. Even with support from Amazon (4 phone calls) this will not open. Frustration all the way. The latest customer service worker said it was not available on kindle fire. Why then can I see it on my news stand. This unsatisfactory situation has coloured my experience of my kindle, and not in a good way.
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2013
Bit of a con this. You click it on your Kindle - it says FREE! You think yes, that'll do, I can look at skinny women in frocks I'll never afford whilst eating a pain au chocolat and no one will know. But sadly, the dream is shattered cos they make you stump up cash to actually read the mag - the app is free..the mags are not..very clever (read mean and cheeky).
on 27 January 2013
I was really looking forward to using this app but it is hard work nd half of the magazine hasn't loaded at all. I also can't always zoom in on the text to read it as the text is often blurry. Please fix it as I would like to use it
on 30 March 2013
deleted total rubbish caused problems with kindle take my advise and don't down load it is not a true version of vouge
on 5 February 2013
They want too many details just for a free trial. I just want to read the magazine not sell my soul.
on 20 February 2013
NOT good at all do not buy it made my kindle all slow and its not even the magazine. I've deleted it
on 12 February 2013
Having purchased a Kindle Fire HD (which I'm generally very pleased with), I tried this magazine for my wife. Basically the Kindle device is too small for viewing this magazine, and the App doesn't provide any useful navigation through the magazine that I can find.