on 2 April 2010
An excellent buy!! Bought for my job, is very easy to use and very easy to understand. Would highly recommend. Excellent value and very informative.
on 12 February 2014
Perfect for my wife who works at a hospital. Lovely jubbly! Didn't want to add any more but told that I need more words so thankyou Amazon for being a pain!
on 27 December 2014
This dictionary has been by personal favourite for over 15 years. It is small portable , clear and concise. The descriptions and definitions are very good and it is easy to understand. Very good for GCSE, A-level and University students and a basic essential textbook. The other Oxford University textbooks on Medicine are also excellent.
on 4 November 2010
Have had the dictionary for about 4 weeks now and it has been a godsend for using whilst on a Medical Audio Transcription course. Providing you have some knowledge of how a totally strange word is spelt, as it might not be spelt as it actually sounds, then this dictionaary is very useful.
on 21 May 2013
Was recommended to me by my tutor for my medical terminology course and so far it's been a God send!
on 14 December 2013
I am plagued with numerous long term health issues with lots of technical names and tests which I often do not understand - this book is helping me to fight my way through everything and gradually start to understand what is happening to me!

All references are very simple and clear to understand.
on 20 June 2013
Simple, basic, great size, good explanations, nice and cheap medical book. What's not to like? Brilliant medical book, i can only suggest for people to buy it. Used it on an offshore medic course! Perfect
on 23 March 2013
This is fab! I'm starting medical school this year and it's really clear and well written, I almost expected it to be 'pocket-sized' which it isn't but that makes it easier to use. Would recommend.
on 17 August 2010
This Dictionary has proved to be invaluable to my work as a medical secretary.Concise Medical Dictionary (Oxford Paperback Reference)
on 15 April 2015
Book is small enough to carry around, very informative and up to date.