on 28 May 2010
Having moved from south England to Aberdeenshire, met new friends and in a new community, I thought it would be a good thing to be able to get to know the local dialect. It is really a different language a good deal of the time. This book is easy to use and is a nice, 157 pages and 14.5 x 11cm size, alphabetical selection of Scottish words with sentence meanings. I have looked up things and also, my new friends & I have had fun going through it together!
on 21 April 2010
I loved this little gem of a book and some of the words were so familiar as I had heard them used so often by my dear mother.
on 2 March 2011
I bought this book as a birthday present for my friend. She is english but loves the scottish accent but cant understand some of our words, she has been reading the book and just loves it and would recommend to other people.
on 27 July 2015
Easy to buy, competitively priced and right to your door. First class.
on 26 June 2015
bought it for my brother who lives in New Zealand.