Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Oct 2007 11:27:15 BDT
Jakob Groes says:
This venue is said to have been quite something ... I never heard or saw any of the footage though...

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Oct 2007 23:18:10 BDT
It's really something. Specially moving at times. There's a good quality (not excellent) bootleg dvd which contains the show.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Oct 2007 09:49:58 BDT
Last edited by the author on 6 Oct 2007 09:50:41 BDT
Jakob Groes says:
There is? Thanks. Is such a video to be found by e-trade, I wonder, or do you have to get lucky to have it exposed from 'under the counter' in a real-life-shop out there somewhere? Any help appreciated :)

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Oct 2007 19:17:25 BDT
Jakob Groes says:
At least three snips from this concert are available from YouTube (great live footage with Macca, Costello and George Michael respectively). The concert is expertly captured by BBC and must have been aired at some point, but unfortunately never released on DVD. I can't help wondering how much good stuff that may be lying around collecting dust in the BBC archives.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2007 13:54:51 GMT
Arthur White says:
I had this concert taped from the TV broadcast. It was very emotional and I confess that I cried several times! I copied some of the audio content onto MD but regretably did not keep the Video tape. I would gladly purchase this if the BBC ever gets it's act together and puts it out commercially. I guess Sir Paul may not want this released commercially but if the proceeds went to Linda's charity who knows?

Arthur White
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  1 Oct 2007
Latest post:  2 Nov 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Mccartney Years [DVD] [2007]
The Mccartney Years [DVD] [2007] by Paul Mccartney (DVD - 2007)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (23)