- Visit the Family Planning Store to see the full range of pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, pregnancy vitamins and more.
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys including vibrators, dildos, love dolls, bondage gear and more, from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox and Fleshlight. We stock a full range of safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.06 UK delivery
Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant 30ml
|Price:||£8.99 (£30.40 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The personal lubricant that is "safe for couples trying to conceive"
- Gynecologist / Doctor Recommended and sold in more than 60 countries
- Supports fertility naturally; contains calcium and magnesium ions essential for the process of fertilisation
- ONLY product cleared by FDA as gamete, fertilisation and embryo compatible
- Formulated for positive results - pH balanced and Isotonic to mimic natural fertile fluids
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What is Conceive Plus?: Conceive Plus is the only fertility-friendly personal lubricant that contains Calcium and Magnesium ions. These ions essential for cell viability and the process of fertilization. Conceive Plus was formulated by doctors and is designed for use by all couples who are trying to get pregnant.
How can Conceive Plus help you?: Conceive Plus supplements natural fertile fluids allowing sperm to swim freely and is formulated with the added benefit of Calcium and Magnesium Ions to support sperm health and the process of fertilization. Studies have shown regular lubricants have negative effects on sperm health and movement, reducing the chances of conception. Vaginal dryness affects 75% of TTC couples, many don't think its an issue.
Conceive Plus is Unique: Only Conceive Plus is FDA cleared as gamete, fertilization and embryo compatible for trying-to-conceive couples. Conceive Plus is ideal for use by all couples who are trying to get pregnant naturally.
Available in Two Easy To Use Formats: Conceive Plus Fertility-Friendly Personal Lubricant is available in two formats. A multi-use tube for external application for both partners, and pre-filled applicators. The pre-filled applicators are designed to be inserted, up to 15 mins prior to intercourse helping to deliver Conceive Plus close to the cervix to help support sperm health and migration of sperm to egg.
Planning to Get Pregnant?: See our website for getting pregnant tips and success stories.
Conceive Plus is a personal lubricant, for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication. Conceive Plus is compatible with sperm, oocytes, and embryos and can be used by couples trying to conceive. This product can be used in fertility interventions to facilitate entry of diagnostic and therapeutic devices into the vaginal cavity. Conceive Plus is compatible with natural latex and polyurethane condoms. This product is not for use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quick dispatch, it says for more effective use you need an applicator, but as a lubricant it seems to smell and feel ok.Published 26 days ago by KSR007
My husband and I used the Conceive Plus lubricant (75ml) for the very first time. I must say, it is a great lubricant! Read morePublished 27 days ago by Katka
This Stuff it's fantastic to use as a lubricant on its own. Not sure on the fertility part yet, still waiting. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Shelley Pearson
Well we have been ttc for 10 months now. Was looking for ovulation sticks on amazon when I came across concieve plus. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mumzy21
Look for similar items by category
- Health & Personal Care > Health & Personal Care: Amazon Global Delivery Available
- Health & Personal Care > Intimate Hygiene > Intimate Care
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Sexual Health & Family Planning > Fertility & Ovulation Testing > Female Fertility Tests
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Sexual Health & Family Planning > Fertility Lubricants
- Health & Personal Care > Sex & Sensuality > Care & Aid Products > Lubricants & Licks