- Visit the Family Planning Store to see the full range of pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, pregnancy vitamins and more.
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys including vibrators, dildos, love dolls, bondage gear and more, from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox and Fleshlight. We stock a full range of safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
& FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20.00. Details
+ FREE UK delivery
Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant Individual Use Applicators - 8 Pack
|Price:||£12.76 (£319.00 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.23 (20%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 8 x Pre-filled applicators for intra-vaginal application, easy to use
- Gynecologist / Doctor Recommended and sold in more than 60 countries
- Supports fertility naturally; contains calcium and magnesium ions essential for the process of fertilisation
- ONLY product cleared by FDA as gamete, fertilisation and embryo compatible
- Formulated for positive results - pH balanced and Isotonic to mimic natural fertile fluids
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Not a contraceptive. Conceive Plus does not harm sperm or interfere with sperm function. Conceive Plus is pH and electrolyte balanced to imitate the body’s own natural fluids when applied intra-vaginally.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Using Conceive Plus to increase your chances of getting pregnant
Conceive Plus is an over-the-counter fertility-friendly personal lubricant that is FDA cleared safe for use when you are trying to conceive! Use Conceive Plus like you would a regular lubricant, available in a multi-use flip-top tube and in pre-filled applicators that are really easy, and convenient to use. The product is formulated to help the natural functions of the body on its path to getting pregnant naturally. We recommend using both the applicator and multi-use tube when you are trying to get pregnant.
About Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant
Fertility support is an essential part of conception, whether you are just starting out or have been trying for some time. Regular lubricants are proven to have negative effects on the fertilisation process and should be avoided when you are trying to conceive. Conceive Plus is a FDA cleared fertility-friendly personal lubricant that is formulated to be isotonic and meet a pH range compatible with human sperm survival and migration. Intended to enhance the ease and comfort, supplement the body’s natural lubrication and help couples on the path to getting pregnant naturally.
A formula for success
Conceive Plus is a fertility-friendly personal lubricant that is proven to be safe for sperm motility, safe for sperm viability and is the only lubricant to contain both calcium and magnesium ions. These ions are essential for cell viability in our bodies and the process of fertilisation.
Using the multi-use tube
Apply a small amount of Conceive Plus to the genital area prior to or during activity. Re-apply as required. Suitable for daily use by both you and your partner. Conceive Plus Multi-use Tube may be used in conjunction with Conceive Plus Pre-filled Applicators for internal application.
Using the pre-filled applicators
Remove applicator from box, do not use if tamper evident tab is broken. Hold applicator narrow end facing upwards, twist off the tab and discard. Gently insert the narrow end of the applicator deep into the cervix and squeeze the bulb end 2-3 times to deposit Conceive Plus into the cervical cavity. Remove while continuing to squeeze the bulb end and discard. Each applicator is for single use only and cannot be stored after opening or reused. May be applied 10-15 minutes prior to intimate activity to allow moisture to disperse throughout the cervix area. Each applicator contains 4 grams of Conceive Plus. We suggest using Conceive Plus multi-use tube if additional moisture is required or use another applicator.
Your path to pregnancy
The images above demonstrate the typical barrier created between sperm and regular personal lubricants after 10 minutes, and the complete mixing of Conceive Plus and sperm following the same exposure time. Regular lubricants often form a barrier to sperm motility. Conceive Plus preserves motility by mixing with the sperm within a matter of minutes. The gentle formulation of Conceive Plus matches fertile cervical liquid and semen to create a conception-friendly environment. Conceive Plus is compatible with sperm, oocytes and embryos and can be used by couples trying to conceive.
- Contains Calcium & Magnesium Ions essential for the process of fertilisation.
- 500.000+ testimonials from couples across the globe.
- FDA cleared safe for trying-to-conceive couples.
- pH balanced and Isotonic to mimic fertile fluids.
- Published clinical studies by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
Conceive Plus is a personal lubricant, for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication. Conceive Plus is compatible with sperm, oocytes, and embryos and can be used by couples trying to conceive. This product can be used in fertility interventions to facilitate entry of diagnostic and therapeutic devices into the vaginal cavity. Conceive Plus is compatible with natural latex and polyurethane condoms. This product is not for use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Delivery was unbelievably quick too.
I would definatly recommend this product as well as giving me a great result it was easy to use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We found this product easy to use. We used this product to help us on our trying to conceive journey.
I liked the fact each lubricant comes in individual packages. Read more
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!! id been trying for 6 months and decided to give this a try. the first month i used this over my fertile days and had a positive test 2 weeks later... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Holly Scott
Had been trying to conceive for months first month we used this I got pregnant. Husband wasn't keen on it, it did make everything very slippery :/ it's obviously not guaranteed to... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Debbie Plummer
I'd never thought I'd write this as I did not believe people writing reviews such us...' Have been trying for ' milion years' used conceived plus once and I'm pregnant. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Thea
Had been using pre seed for months, fell pregnant on our first month using this!Published 16 days ago by nicola
I bought this product some months ago since it was a while I was TTC. I already knew that my partner and I didn't have any fertility problem so I couldn't understand why we weren't... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Joy
Used this and got pregnant first time, however it ended in a miscarriage at 10 weeks. A bit sceptical about using it again as I heard that it aids the not so good sperm to... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hdz
Look for similar items by category
- Health & Personal Care > Health & Personal Care: Amazon Global Delivery Available
- Health & Personal Care > Intimate Hygiene > Intimate Care
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Sexual Health & Family Planning > Fertility & Ovulation Testing > Female Fertility Tests
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Sexual Health & Family Planning > Fertility Lubricants
- Health & Personal Care > Sex & Sensuality > Care & Aid Products > Lubricants & Licks