- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers In; 2nd Revised edition edition (14 July 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0123743974
- ISBN-13: 978-0123743978
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 19.3 x 3.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,164,316 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Computers as Components: Principles of Embedded Computing System Design (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design) Paperback – 14 Jul 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
"This book is a good textbookfor any introductory course in embedded systems design, and it can also serve in a more advanced capacity.[...] If you need to teach a course on embedded systems, or if you just want to learn on your own, I recommend taking a good look at this text."--Grant Martin," " "Teaching someone to fish," "IEEE Design and Test of Computers, vol. 26, " no. 5, pp. 106-107, Sep./Oct. 2009"
About the Author
Wayne Wolf is Professor, Rhesea "Ray" P. Farmer Distinguished Chair in Embedded Computing, and Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Before joining Georgia Tech, he was with Princeton University and AT&T Bell Laboratories in Murray Hill, New Jersey. He received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Stanford University. He is well known for his research in the areas of hardware/software co-design, embedded computing, VLSI CAD, and multimedia computing systems. He is a fellow of the IEEE and ACM. He co-founded several conferences in the area, including CODES, MPSoC, and Embedded Systems Week. He was founding co-editor-in-chief of Design Automation for Embedded Systems and founding editor-in-chief of ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems. He has received the ASEE Frederick E. Terman Award and the IEEE Circuits and Society Education Award. He is also series editor of the Morgan Kaufmann Series in Systems on Silicon.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You might say that my own grammar is a bit off - but at least I haven't charged you £46 for reading this review.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Everything i must know about the subject present in the book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Young Adult > Computers & Internet > General