on 7 November 2000
If you are a student or anyone in fact with knowledge of C and need to learn the basic skills of computer graphics i.e. line drawing algorithm's this is a great book.
I have a copy and it has helped me a great deal as a student. The text is an easy read a must for a good book.
This book has excellent quality diagrams another must for explaining hard to understand concepts.
If your a student this is a easy book to read and understand, it has helped me throughout this year and is still doing so.
on 4 August 2002
This book DOES assume that you have advance knowledge of C programming and is very hard to get grips to. Not a book for beginners of C programming. Although it does describe the formulas for performing graphic calculations quite good.
on 28 December 2013
reasonable condition book and did not expect it much better: I still have to read it but expect it to be good!