on 16 September 2009
I really like this riser as it's plain black rather than light grey, so it goes much better with my monitor and furniture. I also really like the drawer, it's very useful for bits and pieces like pens, calculator etc. that normally clutter up my desk.
on 23 November 2010
Speaking as someone who spends most of the day at the computer (IS Manager) and has chronic back and neck problems, it's not a case of Health and Safety gone mad to recognise the need to elevate your monitor to the correct height (top of screen should be level with your eyes, while you are sitting correctly, you know like mother always told you to). These risers are the best solution I have found and I have looked far and wide. You can stack them to achieve whatever height you need (I have two and some users I have equipped needed three, some only one) and instead of wasted space under the monitor, you have drawers that can hold anything from pencils and pens to stacks of printer paper. I have spent three times this amount on monitor risers that took up huge amounts of desk space for no reason. And finally, black goes with everything (they come in grey also though) , no silly go fast stripes, cup holders(?) or plastic chrome on these. This is Design at it's best!

Compucessory Monitor Screen Riser 67mm Stackable 1 Drawer W307xD337xH70mm Black Ref CCS25307

Compucessory Monitor Screen Riser 67mm Stackable 1 Drawer W307xD337xH70mm Grey Ref CCS25306 (CCS25306)
on 11 August 2010
Useful little drawer and gets my monitor to the right height - what more do you want?!
on 10 March 2011
For the price (and especially considering how expensive monitor risers seem to be) I expected something that could just about support my monitor and the drawer looked useful. Actually I was quite pleasantly surprised. It's quite sturdy, nicely designed, and good value for money. It's a riser, so as long as it's built to last, and it supports the weight of a monitor (my 22" LCD won't be breaking it any time soon) its good.
on 26 January 2011
So easy to use and has made such a difference, now do not suffer with neck ache and have storage for those little bits of paper that are so important and yet always get mislaid.
on 11 December 2013
I'm quite tall so needed 7 of these for my home office to lift my moitor and laptop up. Bought two originally and quite liked them so keep on buying them.

Makes working a lot more comfortable having the monitors at the right hieght and the extra storage is useful too.
on 9 January 2014
Found the stand to be of good strength and does what it says on the tin. Only thing I would like to know is whether I can buy additional stacks as at 6.2 I would like it to be slightly higher. Overall, great product and arrived really really quickly....
on 27 November 2015
Perfect for my needs.

The picture here on Amazon shows it to be almost grey, however, it is actually black as mentioned in the description.

I use a glass table and this riser is a little slippery on such a surface, a bit surprising considering that there is a 27" monitor on it as well (which doesn't slip about due to the rubber feet) ! So I've marked it down a point on that basis as this riser could have been made with those same rubbery, low friction feet as well.

Other than that, it does exactly as described, and I like the tray aspect of it too.

Dimensions I measured off of mine (using a Stanley steel measuring tape) are; 325L x 305W x 70H (in mm).

*********** UPDATE ***********

Been so happy with mine that I have gone on and purchased another 2 (3 in total now).
on 3 October 2013
Now I have 2 drawser for keeping items in and my Laptop is in the right position now for working a lot of hours with it.

Yes I recomend it, and the delivery was fast and the packaging was very proffesional.
on 13 April 2013
Wasn't too sure what to expect but when this arrived I was pleasantly surprised. Certainly strong enough for your monitor or laptop to sit on & with an extra drawer to place pens etc in. It's a great little number.