on 1 May 2011
Entertainment of the highest calibre.
Characters are as well played as is possible. Storylines brilliant. THOROUGHLY ENTERTAINING. I would recommend this to EVERYONE.
This really is radio drama at its BEST.
This a superb collection - My wife loves the Miss Marple stories and we both like Audio dramas. This collection is definitely a 5 star collection (even our lesser liked stories are well done).

As my title says -Complete in all respects:- actors, production and CD quality are second to none.

This is one of my 5 star recommendations
on 6 January 2011
I Have not yet sat down and relaxed with all the cds but the one I have listened to was thoroughly enjoyable - takes me back to when I had more time and could listen to the radio plays and especially book at bedtime on Radio 4
And I dont class my self as old being in my 40's
on 27 July 2012
A birthday present for my wife... she absolutely adored it. In her opinion the best Miss Marple by far... it kept her engrossed and listened to nothing else for the best part of the week... and unlike her she intends to listen to them all again in the near future.
on 17 March 2013
There is no doubt. Dame Agatha Christie ist the queen of crime, the unbeaten and only nr. one. And this collection is really marvellous. I'm a Miss Marple - fan since my youth. This CD - collection brings you right into Miss Marples world. Good price, complete collection and radio-flair. I can recommend this box to every real fan. So, 100% or in Amazon-slang 5 stars.
on 18 January 2013
I think overall Agatha Christie would be pleased with these adaptations. Yes, there are variations with the stories she wrote, but overall they are true to the spirit of the books. June Whitfield is excellent as Miss Marple. Listening as the dramas unfold is engrossing and enjoyable, letting our imagination show us what we hear. Very relaxing.
on 15 July 2013
I love all Agatha Christie's Miss Marple books.
I have read all the books and seen nearly all TV episodes.
The radio CDs - with June Whitfield as Jane Marple - are excellent.
They allow you to use your imagination and provide very easy listening.
I listen to them over and over again.
on 8 November 2013
These discs are great. Loads of work being done in the house whilst listening. I would recommend to anyone housebound or doing decorating or sorting in their home when the work is boring. The work gets done and you don't notice the time passing.
on 7 March 2013
Yes,VERY good!! The dramas are ALL worthy,not a duff one in the pack.True the stories are very well known.but these radio dramas make the mind play them ,a very relaxing way to enyjoy Agatha Christie's brilliance.
on 17 September 2012
These Agatha Christie's Audio books were the best I've ever listened.
I enjoined it every day of my holiday and I recommend it to all Agatha Christie Fans.