Learn How To Help You And Your Child Survive Separation Anxiety!
Today only, get this Kindle book for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $5.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Does your child get uneasy when they sense you are about to leave them with a babysitter? Do they go into near melt-down as soon as you close the door behind you? Do they seem panicked if you leave the room for what seems like a nanosecond?
Separation anxiety is a stage of development that most children outgrow by age 2. Download this book NOW and:
- Learn What Separation Anxiety Is.
- Find Out The Signs Of Separation Anxiety.
- Learn How To Lessen The Impact Of Your Absence.
- Discover Ways To Cope With Feelings Of Guilt.
- Learn How Those Around You Can Help.
- Learn To Recognize When It Is Abnormal Anxiety.
Will your child be scarred forever? Does the level of anxiety shown at this age signify future problems? Download this book TODAY and:
- Learn How High Anxiety In Children Translates In Adulthood.
- Learn How To Deal With An Anxious Child.
- Discover How Parenting Behavior Can Encourage Anxiety In Babies.
- Learn How To Best Address The Needs Of The Child And Sooth Anxiety.
- Learn How To Have A Positive Impact On Your Childs Natural Development.
- Learn How To Survive And Thrive Past The Separation Anxiety.
Separation anxiety in children can make for a very trying time. You may feel like the worst parent ever, but is it really as serious as it seems? Download this book NOW and get the information you need to help you and your child weather the storm!
Download your copy today!
To order, click the BUY button and download your copy right now!
Tags: soothing a baby, fussy baby, crying baby, comfort a child, separation anxiety, childhood anxiety, anxiety in children