on 18 February 2007
Excellent value

This is a stunningly good value quality product

Much easier and quicker to use than flicking through books. All the plant information is easy to find and well written with useful pruning illustrations and advice for novices.

I particularly like the fact that I can make my own plant list and add notes to plants and print them with the images.

Easy to navigate even for the complete computer or garden novice.

I found it so useful and such fun to play with. Slightly more expensive than most of the other garden software yet if you want practical useful information about UK garden plants and care, then this garden software is definately the one to go for.
on 8 January 2007
I'm delighted with this smashing and easy to use, plant finder and pruning advise CD-ROM. I'm not a computer wiz so I was a bit nervous if I could use it or not. I did phone for some advise and they could not have been more helpful. It's very easy to find plants for different areas of my garden and now that I know which plants will grow in my garden and when they are in flower. height etc. I'm looking forward to my next visit to the Garden Centre (I know that you can find suppliers using the 'where to Buy' function on the CD-ROM but I might try that later.

I can feel my fingers turning green already
on 30 January 2007
I teach garden design and recommend this interactive plant resource to my students. It is a fantastic plant reference resource packed with information on British garden plants. Not only can you find plants for every aspect of any clients garden on the CD-ROM, you can also find links to specialist plant suppliers. Making plant lists and adding notes and being able to print them with photographs is very useful.

The people behind this CD-ROM have created a powerful yet user friendly plant resource, par exellance.

If the CD-ROM wasn't enough they also have a useful website [...] where you can find even more gardening information plus a garden forum to post your questions and answers.

This is the Complete package
on 6 December 2006
This garden software is a real Gem to use. Fantastic visual layout which is easy to navigate. It is like having the yummy Chris Beardshaw there to help advise which plants to have in different parts of the garden to create seasonal colour and texture. I'm no garden expert but being able to find plants and gardening tips so easily I now have the confidence to pick plants and create my own fabulous garden of Eden. I'm impressed at the number of stunning looking drought tolerant plants to choose from.

Fabulous. You won't be disappointed with this product
on 8 March 2007
I've just bought a new computer with Vista with a 19" flat screen and the images on the Complete Garden software looked really beautiful.

The CD-ROM runs very fast. No problems installing it as it auto-loads and finding the plant information is easy and realy fun being able to find plants so quickly.

I've joined their Complete Gardens free garden forum and have posted a few quations and had some really informative replies from greenfingered people. It's great and well worth having a look.
on 18 September 2008
The range of factors by which you can search for plants suitable for the particular requirements of your garden is excellent, and far more extensive than any similar product I have seen. You can also aim a search at broad descriptions such as garden type (cottage, vegetable, alpine, etc.) or position in the garden (north-facing wall, herbaceous border, etc.). So the structure of the database is superb.
Where it falls down is the amateur presentation, which reminds me of the kind of programs that came out when Windows 3 came on the market, and the immensely annoying fact that you do not install the encyclopaedia on the hard disk but read it continually from the CD. This means it is very slow to operate.
I assume this is version 1 of this program. It will be great when the above problems are sorted out and it builds up the number of plants.
on 28 December 2007
I had a few questions about the CD which i emailed the seller, all of which were answered within a very quick response time, when the CD arrived their was a note inside the package to say the seller had upgraded the version i ordered which was fantastic and unexpected. Would definately buy again with no hesitation from this seller.