on 19 November 2009
Just like the person above I got this book as a birthday present for a friend and I just had to get one for myself as well. The book is nicely presented with beautiful pictures that makes it a pleasure to flip through and because it's hardcover it looks very good and makes a great present. I think the price is very fair, great value.
on 27 September 2009
Clear instructions, excellent photos, great range of sushi - by type (nigri, rolls, inside-out rolls, etc.) and by level (simple through to expert).
on 1 October 2010
This book is fantabulous. Not only does this book have more sushi recipes than you can shake a (chop) stick at, it also contains lots of interesting and useful information about ingredients, sushi etiquette, Japanese cooking knives and quite a bit more.It also has lots of really nice photography and techniques are very well documented.
on 14 December 2009
it has some history about sushi, that is considerate, and the pics are real, i mean if you follow the method, and the food will jump from the book. So if you r interesting in sushi, and health life, it is helpful
on 18 September 2009
I bought this for a friends birthday present and was so impressed I am going to buy one for myself. I can't give it 5 stars as I haven't tried the recipes. Great illustrations and some yummy recipes.
on 13 February 2011
I purchased this book as I love Sushi and thought it would be fun to make, the book has lots of pics which helps and I think for variaty it is excellent as it also has puds... If I have one negative about the book is that I would like more detail on rolling tech etc and pics to show on the making of the more techi ones as I had my 12yr old daughter read the instructions and between us we struggled a little....
on 9 January 2012
I bought this book for my brother as a Christmas Gift and was very impressed with the contents and instructions in the book. I would strongly recommend this book to all Sushi lovers. I liked the book so much that I will be purchasing a copy for myself.
on 5 October 2011
I work as a chef in a Japanese restaurant a few years ago so this book was a fantastic buy with great and colourful sushi recipes. But definitely not for beginners.
on 19 December 2012
Not only is the photography good, there are lots of good inspiring ideas and it's informative too. I bought one for me and then another as a present for a friend. Very much appreciated.
on 5 November 2014
I bought it as gift for my boyfriend, it was very happy and enjoyed it to make sushi, very good explanation and recipes.
Price is cheaper as well than in bookshop.