on 20 December 2013
Having recently landed a bar job where some cocktail making is required I ordered this book and was very happy with it. There are loads of cocktail recipies and nice pics too. Also it tells you the glass you should be serving the cocktail in which is also very important. There are sections on different liquers and spirits also. I take this book to work with me just incase someone asks for a drink I know little about.
Very happy with this book.
on 10 June 2013
This book not only gives you loads of tips on how to do things and make cocktails but also gives you the history behind different drinks and best known ones. This book helped me out a fair bit and I felt more comfortable and confident going to work behind a bar. Would definitely recommend this book to anyone interested in bartending or just getting their summer cocktails going.
on 22 September 2014
Very useful book. A must reference guide for anyone interested in cocktails as well as every bar.