- Paperback: 90 pages
- Publisher: Greenery Press; Ill edition (8 Dec. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 189015900X
- ISBN-13: 978-1890159009
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,042,739 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Compleat Spanker (Complete & Spanking) Paperback – 8 Dec 1997
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"If spanking is your thing, I know of no more thorough, thoroughly entertaining guide." -- Sybil Holiday, co-author of 'Consensual Sadomasochism'
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is a well-written book. The text is tight, precise, and easy to read. Green claims an interest in spanking to be very widespread, and attempts to write a book that's approachable even without an acceptance of broader SM. Although I'm too steeped in BDSM culture to say for sure, I think she has succeeded.
The main body of Compleat Spanker is well organized, structured in the order a scene would progress: communication, warm-up, implements, positions, and afterwards. Position illustrations are minimalistic, inoffensive line drawings that compliment the text nicely. Overall, the contents are generally basic. As an experienced spanker, I didn't gain much new information from the book. The chapter Tips, Tricks, and Fun Things to Try was an exception, and I did find some new tidbits there. It was, however, a very fast and entertaining read.
Who should read the book? As implied above, an experienced spanker probably won't gain much beyond entertainment. For less experienced folks interested in spanking better, I doubt there is a better guide anywhere. Even if you don't want to have anything to do with SM, this book won't offend.
This book is full of her personal observations as an experienced spanker and spankee. If you have recently considered this alternative practice or have a partner who enjoys this, this book is for you. It will most definitly help you understand and impliment your desires safely and pleasurably. Have fun:>)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Erotica
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Contraception & Family Planning
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences