on 29 January 2014
very good price and does the job as good as more expensive cartridges.have told friends to try them because i'm very happy with results.
on 28 February 2014
These are the best comparable inks I have ever bought and the cheapest as I use a lot of ink in my card making will be ordering again soon
on 20 February 2014
I didn't really believe that such cheap cartridges would all work. We've had absolutely no problems with them. I'd certainly recommend this supplier to anyone - if it can survive by offering these deals.
on 21 March 2014
Great products, told all my friends, cheap, with no problems, save a fortune, I SUGGEST YOU BUY ! premium results at a realist price.
on 18 January 2011
Rarely use printer and only need black but ran the provided colour carts out and had to replace them to enable black only printing. Didn't want to pay for the printer brand ink and so looked for cheaper compatibles. I was worried about going with compatibles but these installed without problem and have worked fine so far.
Had to replace the black as well but at this price I don't mind. Found out to late that I could have set the printer up to draw on the black cart only and saved the colours - also I turned the printer off when not in use, a mistake apparently because it uses up extra ink every time it is powered up.
on 6 April 2014
These replacement ink cartridges are unbelievably cheap. I was getting fed up of buying expensive Epson cartridges and find these work just as well though not sure if they last as long. I will definitely be using them again.
on 23 May 2012
I was rather skeptical when I placed the order for this compatible ink but thought at less than a fiver, I didnt have too much to lose. Previously I have tried compatible ink but it has failed miserably and I have gone back to geniune Epson ink.
Initially these inks appeared OK but when I came to print a document containing colours the yellow was dreadful and the blue was also poor.
I will now have to return to genuine Epson ink as this always produces good quality printing.
on 6 March 2014
For the price they are very good as opposed to the cost of replacing with
Epson ones.
As I use a lot of ink I will purchase again
on 14 June 2014
great value as other cartridges don't have the same value for the amount sold and a very quick dispatch of package
I thought I would give these a try because of the very high price of Epson's own ink. At the price, it was a small rick. They work fine. Maybe the quality is not quite as good but there is not very much in it. It has saved me a lot of money. They do what i want them to do. I am pleased. Will they work next time? Who knows? We shall see. Good value for money.