on 15 March 2014
I have the XP-700 and had no problems with this cartridge apart from the brief message it gave to say that they weren't genuine whe n I print but works perfectly and good quality. Works better than the genuine ones. I had the genuine ones in the printer before but they decided to say that the cartridge wasn't compatible even though I hadn't touched them so I bought these instead.
on 20 January 2016
Heres the choice ......

Buy an original epson ink cart and it probably won't leak or be rejected by the printer. OR. Buy 4-8 of these compatible carts for the price of 1 original cart and they probably will leak ...... and the printer will protest they're not 'genuine' epson carts (not that it matters except to the printer) ...... and some of the batch of carts will turn out to be unusable.

If you don't print much and want excellent quality print it may be worth paying the premium price for the epson original carts to the best print quality, most accurate colour reproduction and avoid the hassle.

If you (or your kids) spray ink like it was going out of fashion, you may have to live with the drippy ink...... and keep pressing buttons to convince the printer you really don't care its not an original epson cart ...... and throw away the occasional non functioning 'unused' cartridge.

These carts are pretty much typical of all the compatible/refilled carts I've ever used, so no major complaints. They are what they are.
on 27 March 2015
Will not work in XP-710. My printer recognises these as non-Epson and asks me a series of questions. Every time i tell it to proceed and eventually it gets ready to print. A print check shows full cartridges.
Unfortunately a print run ends up with blank sheets of paper either when printing from PC or copying.
I have tried everything I know - and that is a lot - and there is no way to get these to print. I am immediately dumping them and heading off to buy Epson!
on 26 May 2014
Only used once, works perfect. Didn't get any message about the cartridge not being genuine.
Had one problem taking off the plastic cover, the ink spilt out and I had black hands for a couple of days.
The print quality is good and the price is brilliant.
Delivered earlier than forecast.
I can recommend this print cartridge.
on 26 June 2014
Excellent Transaction, Many thanks :)
Only used once, Did get message about the cartridge not being genuine, but for this price excellent, works perfect, good quality too, will buy again thank you.
on 23 October 2014
Works well with printer and so much cheaper! Not sure if it will last as long as original ink. Have only installed it for a few days.
on 27 April 2016
Does what it's supposed to do.

Works without any hassles. I ordered these regular because of that
on 22 February 2015
2 of these cartridges just weren't recognised by my printer as existing, the others leaked as soon as opened
on 23 July 2015
Very pleased with speedy delivery. Quarter of the price for Epson own. Exactly the same quality. Thank you
on 13 February 2015
Brill ! Well worth the money As good or maybe better than originals
I will buy again from this seller