on 19 July 2013
Cheap and nasty, difficult to load, black ink cartridge leaked all over my hands and soon ran out and my HP printer identified it as a non bespoke cartridge and had to be persuaded to print with it. I wont be buying this again.
on 12 July 2013
The black ink cartridge did not get on with my printer and left a big smudge on the paper.
Printer realised this wasn't an official ink cartridge and so invalidated warranty, recommend buying the official cartridges even thought they're more expensive. Get what you pay for I suppose.
on 9 July 2013
This is a very bad product.the ink leaked everywhere and the printer keeps saying used or counterfeit cartridge.
each time you have to print you have to press ok on the printer in order that it carries on printing.i hope that it doesn't damage my printer.
never again
on 4 July 2013
What a waste of money . The printer didn't accept the "chip" and when we took the protective cover off ink went everywhere. These inks might be cheap but would not buy this brand again.
VINE VOICEon 2 July 2013
I have HP Photosmart Plus 210a.

Installation of these cartridges was same as standard HP 364XL cartridges.

The printer warned me they were non-HP product and that my warranty might be invalidated (however it is already out of warranty anyway)!

Ink levels were not displayed but I never trusted the accuracy of these anyway.

MOST IMPORTANT - Print quality was exactly the same as official HP cartridges.

I will be ordering more of these as they are a fift of the price of the HP version.
on 23 May 2013
I bought these ink carts for my newly purchased Hp6510 printer, and they are giving me excellent results!. They seem to be printing very well indeed, and at a cost that I can afford. They come already chipped, and ready to install and use!.When I ordered them, they arrived VERY quickly, which is most impressive nowadays!.I will be using " Perfect Prints " again, as I am very impressed with them so far!!!. Highly recommended!.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 July 2013
Work perfectly on my hp printer would use every time down side doesn't show ink level as not genuine hp product
on 4 July 2013
Far to expensive and has a short life. But this is typical of Ink cartridges.. They are a total rip off !!
on 9 May 2014
i am not happy about what I received I went to put the ink cartridge in to my printer and a warning message came up saying that the cartridge could not be recognised as it is not a HP ink cartridge I am not happy as I really needed this ink so I could print off my college work and now I cant even do that as I have been sent invalid ink cartridges.
on 5 December 2013
I have used the first one which leaked over my hand but was ok - this laster for all of about five prints, now I have had to install another black cartridge and got messages telling me they are either counterfeir or the ink is depleted - in other words there is hardly any ink in it from the start.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!