- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Saint Martin's Griffin,U.S.; Pap/DVD edition (30 Mar. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312365683
- ISBN-13: 978-0312365684
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.4 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 394,981 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Compassion (Insights for a New Way of Living) Paperback – 30 Mar 2007
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Osho is one of the most provocative and inspiring spiritual teachers of the twentieth century. Known for his revolutionary contribution to the science of inner transformation, the influence of his teachings continues to grow, reaching seekers of all ages in virtually every country of the world. He is the author of many books, including "Love, Freedom, Aloneness"; "The Book of Secrets"; and "Innocence, Knowledge, and Wonder."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Definitely recommend this if you are searching for a deeper understanding of compassion.
Inner life is everything
So many things to live by
He is a little mean about sex - I th knots a higher calling than he does ..
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks