- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
COACHIES ADULT 200g
|Price:||£1.99 (£1.00 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The ideal training treat. Coachies treats are a low-calorie oven-baked treat perfect for training your pet.
- Highly palatable, they are made with Beef, Chicken & Lamb for added variety and excitement, keeping dogs motivated during training sessions.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals and calcium, making treat time healthy.
- With no artificial colours, flavours or added sugars, these training treats make a healthy addition to your pet's daily diet.
- Only one calorie per treat.
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Coachies Training Treats are perfect to use in reward based training. The semi-moist, heart shaped treats are highly palatable and don't break up in your pocket or treat bag. Coachies treats are packed with vitamins and minerals and with have no artificial flavours or colours. At only one calorie per treat, Coachies make a healthy addition to your pet's daily diet. They are made with Beef, Chicken & Lamb for added variety and excitement, keeping dogs motivated during training sessions.
Feed as a treat or reward. Do not overfeed. Store in a cool dry place. Fresh water must always be available.See all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
In addition to developing and producing our own products, we also import and distribute some of the world’s leading brands of pet products including Mr Muscle, Arm & Hammer, Pet Head, the Nina Ottosson range of interactive games, Sporn pet products and Homeopet.
COA’s portfolio is constantly evolving and developing and now boasts over 40 different product ranges. Popular products include the HALTI Headcollar, Baskerville Muzzle, Anxiety Wrap, Coachies Treats and the revolutionary hand-held Pet Corrector device which interrupts unwanted behaviour by a hiss of air. The CLIX range of training accessories is hugely popular amongst trainers and behaviourists and offers everything from whistles and canvas dummy's to long lines and treat bags.
The Company of Animals
Way back in 1979 Dr Roger Mugford, (now a world renowned animal psychologist) founded The Company of Animals as a vehicle to sell his inventions.
The Company is based on a 100 acre working farm in Surrey (England) and is just minutes away from the M25 and M3 with strategic connections to Heathrow and Gatwick airports.The site is also home to the Training and Behaviour Centre, which was also founded by Roger in 1979. The Training and Behaviour Centre is now regarded as one of the best in the country; specialising in all levels of dog training, offering behaviour consultations on veterinary referral as well as resolving legal issues about pets, in and out of court. This gives The Company Of Animals the unique advantage of being able to constantly research and develop new products to help resolve pet-related behaviour and training problems, as well as having a great base in which to test new designs and principles of animal training.
The primary drive for our company has always been to develop products that help owners and their pets find an enriched life and to improve animal welfare. The first and most famous product to be developed was the HALTI. Designed and developed by Roger, the HALTI was the first ever canine headcollar and has gone on to be the world favourite.
Today COA has suppliers, distributors and partners in over 60 different countries.
We believe that our products must improve the wellbeing of pets as well as helping their owners. For example, the HALTI Headcollar was designed to give owners effective control when walking their dogs without causing pain or damage to the dog's delicate throat area. The steering action of the HALTI is so effective that it led to the development of the HALTI Harness, which works on the same principle of front control, but from the chest.
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
- No artificial colours, flavours or added sugars
- Low calorie treats
- The healthiest way to treat your dog & cat
Coachies Training Treats
Coachies Training Treats have been a favourite among dog owners for 10 years and now they can continue to be enjoyed with our improved recipe.
The treats are oven baked to lock in nutrition and flavour with no artifical colours, flavours or added sugars making the New Coachies Training Treat the healthiest way to train your dog.
These tasty miniature motivators are perfect for use in reward based training.
Puppy Training Treats - 200g
These can be fed from 8 weeks old and are packed with added calcium for healthy teeth and bones. They are flavoured with yoghurt for a great natural taste and packed with Chicken, a perfect tasty reward that’s ideal for a puppy's sensitive tummy.
Ingredients: Wheat, Poultry Meal (24%), Glycerine, Yoghurt (4%), Vegetable Oil, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate 1.4%), Whey Powder.
Adult Training Treats - 200g
Packed with vitamins, minerals and calcium, making treat time healthy. They are made with Beef, Chicken & Lamb for added variety and excitement, keeping dogs motivated during training sessions.
Ingredients: Wheat, Beef Meal (14%), Glycerine, Lamb Meal (4%), Poultry Meal (4%), Fats, Yoghurts, Whey Powder, Minerals.
Natural Training Treats - 200g
Wheat free and with added omega 3 & 6. These treats can be fed from 8 weeks. Preserved with antioxidants and plant extracts to help keep a healthy immune system. They are rich in rice and oats and flavoured with yoghurt, making these treats perfect for all dogs even those with wheat allergies or sensitive stomachs.
Ingredients: Poultry Meal (27.5%), Oats (19%), Rice (14%), Glycerine, Yoghurt, Rapeseed Oil (2.5%), Minerals (Calcium Carbonate 0.4%)
Coachies Lick Treat
A complementary pet food for dogs, perfect for use in reward based training. Treating your dog has never been easier!
Simply shake, remove the lid and get them licking!
Full of flavour but low on calories this is a perfect guilt-free reward, and a great way to interact with your pet!
- The Lickable Dog Treat
- 500 licks per bottle!
- 1 calorie per 8 licks!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Needless to say, we will be buying more!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1 calorie treats. Dogs love them. You get used to the smell! Best price here than buying in storePublished 25 days ago by Louise
My dogs seem to like them, but you'd need a lot as they are only tiny - probably better for the much smaller dogs.Published 1 month ago by Julie Francis
Great little one calorie treats. Excellent when training tricks or giving little titbits out on a walk. Not stinky, and the bag is resealable!Published 2 months ago by L. E. Ansell
Arrived on time, great treat my yorkies love them, Good price and valuePublished 3 months ago by NELLIE