Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005 with McGraw-Hill—a Gold-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
Get complete coverage of all the material included on CompTIA Network+ exam N10-005 inside this comprehensive, up-to-date resource. Written by CompTIA certification and training expert Mike Meyers, this authoritative exam guide features learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA Network+ exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
COVERS ALL EXAM TOPICS, INCLUDING HOW TO:
- Build a network with the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Configure network hardware, topologies, and cabling
- Connect multiple Ethernet components
- Install and configure routers and switches
- Work with TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Configure IPv6 routing protocols
- Implement virtualization
- Set up clients and servers for remote access
- Configure wireless networks
- Secure networks with firewalls, NAT, port filtering, packet filtering, and other methods
- Build a SOHO network
- Manage and troubleshoot networks
- Two full practice exams
- Video presentation from Mike Meyers
- A new collection of Mike's favorite shareware and freeware networking tools and utilities
- One hour of video training
- PDF copy of the book--free download
About the Author
Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, MCP, is the industry’s leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and the bestselling author of seven editions of CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide. He is the president of founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.