- Audio CD (24 Mar. 2007)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Sony Music CMG
- ASIN: B000N3SS80
- Other Editions: Audio CD | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 55,138 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Como Ama Una Mujer
|Price:||£5.54 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Does not apply to gift orders. See Terms and Conditions for important information about costs that may apply for the MP3 version in case of returns and cancellations.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
JENNIFER LOPEZ Como Ama Una Mujer (2007 Mexican Epic label issue of the 11-track CD album which sees the multi-talented actress/singer fulfilling a longtime dream in revisiting her Hispanic roots - a project that took her over 3 years to complete. Still sealed in the original shrinkwrap with custom Spanish language sticker!)
Top Customer Reviews
You must buy this album!!!!
2. Me Haces Falta - 5/5 - For me, the best song on the album, a rock tinged pop ballad with backing vocals from Marc Anthony, hopefully it will be released as a single.
3. Como Ama Una Mujer - 3/5 - A slow ballad, not bad, yet not inspiringly different.
4. Te Voy A Querer - 4/5 - Good pop song with a tribal feel to it, one of my favourites off the album.
5. Por Que Te Marchas - 3.5/5- The Spanish version of Can't Believe (This Is Me) from her previous album, Rebirth. It's a powerful ballad, but I don't think her voice is capable of such a song. I also believe the song sounds better in english.
6. Por Arriesgarnos - 3.5/5 - A nice ballad where Jennifer's voice actually compliments the song.
7. Tu - 4/5 - A really nice pop ballad, which again, uses Jennifer's somewhat limited vocal talents well.
8. Amarte Es Todo - 3/5 - Nothing special about this track, nice enough though.
9. Apresurate - 3.5/5 - An upbeat pop ballad, not bad at all.
10. Sola - 3.5/5 - Another pop ballad, sounds good and has a nice finish to it.
11. Adios - 3.5/5 - A slow way to finish off the album, however it's really well made song.
You don't need to be fluent in Spanish to apprciate this album, however, it is completely different to anything Jennifer has done before with a much more mature feel, it may alienate fans of her traditional pop music. I would have preferred some more upbeat songs like Paulina Rubio's Ananda or Thalia's El Sexto Sentido, both of which are fantastic albums. Jennifer's voice isn't extremely powerful, but it has significantly improved since the beginning of her career, and she's done well to sing some of the ballads on the album. This is a very good album, and it was brave of Jennifer to do a complete Spanish album, and I believe she has been successful in pulling it off.
Well done Mrs Jennifer Muniz!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have no idea what she is singing about because I do not speak that language. I do, however, feel her passion and think it is a wonderful album to listen to.Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
Wasn't sure at first but its a grower especially when the sun is outPublished 2 months ago by hazyj