Generally (according to research) only 5 percent of employees understand their organization's strategy. If only 5 percent of your organization understand your strategy...whose strategy are the other 95 percent implementing? Phil Jones', "Communicating Strategy" is designed to help you communicate your strategy in a compelling and effective way, and dramatically improve implementation and the resulting outcomes. It provides a clear framework for building a communication plan as well as practical information, techniques, tools, tips and exercises that can be applied to explain and deliver a complete and coherent message.There is guidance on how to identify likely obstacles to change and how the psychology behind your story - and the language you use - can help create change champions; as well as details of how to use metaphor, quotations and imagery to paint a vivid picture. The author also explores the reasons why your organization's structure, processes and culture may stifle your story and the steps you can take to align each of these to the strategy. This is an exceptional book that includes elements of organizational theory, human psychology and good, straightforward common sense. If you believe that people will do a better job if they understand what you are thinking and what you want, this book is for you.