Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
I am not sure that they will hold on the outside if they get rain. They should be installed in a dry clean surface. And about the textured plastic, I wouldn't recommend them, I don't believe that they have enough sticky area to handle that kind of texture.
2 Feb 2015 by Jlt088
votes
I'm not sure what you mean by "flexible". The smallest size that I've tried would definitely hold a coffee mug. Sorry I couldn't be more help
11 Apr 2014 by thelmawa
votes
Yes you can use them to hang clocks or pictures with glass but you should ensure you do not exceed weight requirements on the package. You can also try the press ones that look like velcro, they are made specifically to hang pictures.You still need to check weight requirements.
8 Apr 2015 by Fergie
votes
Yes. I tried a 10mm wooden spoon handle and it fitted perfectly.
7 Jun 2015 by Matt
votes
No they wouldn't hook the handle
11 Jun 2015 by Whistlingdixy
votes
i doubt it. I don't think they would work on that kind of surface as it would be too smooth and they are supposed to be used in dry area and i think on the window edge would be too moist.
19 May 2015 by gryan
votes
It's less than 4mm at the widest point. To give you an idea, I use several of them around the house to store keys. I use just the hole in the key (rather than a key ring) & they fit fine.
4 Aug 2014 by An Avid Reader
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers