on 20 August 2012
I have all different ones of these holding up all manner of things in my house. They are brilliant. I rent so it is nice to know that I can still put artwork and things up without damaging the walls.
The Command poster stickers fantastic too.
on 6 March 2013
These hooks never fail to impress - they do exactly what they say and hold anything you need them to.
on 19 September 2013
For three years, I had two of these hooks hold bathrobes, towels, and the like on my bathroom door. And that included kids tugging on the same, so quite a bit of testing of strength. Not once did they come off. On move-out day, it was time for the second test. I pulled slowly on the tab, as per instructions, and indeed, they came off perfectly, no marks whatsoever. It's as though they were never there. Naturally, for the new house I bought packs and packs of these (small hooks & large, velcro strips, clear strips, you name it -- holding up paintings, photos, masks, and of course, bathrobes). Until the next move! Fantastic stuff and well worth the premium price.
on 28 September 2014
I bought the 'bathroom' hooks because they were cheaper than the standard version in this size. I have tried many stick-on hooks on the inside of one of my kitchen cupboard doors, where I like to hang aprons. Without fail, they have all fallen off - some within the day, others within the week. These command hooks have been in place for a week, with one adults and two childrens canvas aprons hanging from them and have not budged! I love them and will never waste money on a standard stick-on hook ever again.
on 28 October 2013
Bought these to hold dressing gowns on the bedroom door. I'm in a rented house with a flimsy door so not only am I not allowed to put normal hooks up, I doubt they would stay on. They installed easily and have held up for a month of near constant loading so see no reason they would give up now. I have not tested the removal or water resistant qualities but for what I wanted they were worth the cash. As I said they are not pretty as they are white moulded plastic but a hook is a hook.
on 31 March 2015
I was doubtful that these would work but they are great. Once on the wall you can remove by lifting off the white hook and underneath is a clear plastic bit which you stick the tape to. You just pull down the tab and they come straight off without leaving a mark. I put one on to hang a face cloth and then decided it was not needed and found it easy to remove. I put 3 on the wall in the bath room to hang up towels and clothes. It says clean the surface with alcohol wipes but I used white spirit. You remove the red bit from the sticky pad and stick to the back of the hook (on the clear plastic) with the tab pointing downwards and remove the black bit from the other side of the sticky pad to stick on the surface. They seem really strong. I did not want to drill anymore things to the wall. Just what I wanted.
on 14 July 2014
Arrived promptly and well wrapped. They are up and haven't fallen down as some makes are liable to. They also come of cleanly. Brilliant for putting things on your walls when you are not sure where you want them as I am liable to do.
on 7 April 2016
I followed the instructions exactly when applying these, making sure everything was throughly clean before application and that I left it for the required time. So I was really surprised when after three months they fell off the door. I tried one first, then the other, and the both came off after three or so months. I was really disappointed because they were excellent up until then.
on 2 July 2013
Bought these when they came out 17081B, 17202, 17201,17206.so my reviews will be the same for all these as I have tried them all at home.

Easy insturctions make it a doddle to put on and install at home. You shouldn't overload but overall, much better than cracking plaster with drill / hammer and there's no mess. Wish it was a cheaper though because I would buy many more.
on 30 October 2015
Single best purchase I've ever made. They're just the most amazing command medium hooks i could have hoped for. The fact that they're water resistant comes in handy when i throw water balloons at my walls. You can use them for anything, although I'd recommend putting them on walls and hanging stuff on them for best results. Would definitely recommend.

See one answered question