Price:£2.66+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 19 February 2009
Trying to find these on the high street is almost impossible. B&Q staff were oblivious to this product although eventually found it in a remote part of the store on a hanging display. Stock levels were poor and I eventually brought the entire B&Q stock (4 items). So glad they are on Amazon. So now my moan is over - there is no competition between screws, nails etc and 3M Command Strips. It is more expensive than traditional methods although it will save you lots of time, removes the potential for accidents, miss placed holes, using drills or hammers and there is zero mess (other than the packaging). The other major benefit is there are no permanent holes if you decide to more or replace the picture. Once tried you'll be hooked......!
on 8 April 2012
These things are vertical with a hook at the bottom which means they stick out on the top of what you are hanging unless you have the wire way down the middle of it. They are also not so strong and when removing (even when following instructions) they peel off the paint from the wall. I can live with the paint peeling but I wish they made a bigger, rectangle version of this.
on 12 June 2015
You need a std metallic wire for your picture and if you add 1 or 2 more to be covered around the weight (I have no clue how heavy my pictures were) the product works perfectly !! The picture has glass !
review image
on 28 October 2012
If you don't want to damage your walls then these are the hooks for you. Easy to understand instructions and although you might be scared to trust the stickers strength, they really do work.
on 10 July 2013
I am a big fan of command hooks (I use small ones outside, on UPVC soffets for my Christmas lights and most have been up now for four years). This small one did the job on kitchen tiles, at a friends house, where other adhesive hooks had rapidly failed.
You do need to follow the instructions (particularly about surface preparation), but there is nothing awkward about fixing.
Highly recommended
on 17 December 2013
Would not recommend this product at all, as did not work as advertised. fell down immediately when I Put a picture up
on 17 January 2011
These are fantastic and they do come off easily. Watch as the hooks are not that big if the wire is clise to the picture but worked well for me.
on 21 November 2012
At last I can put my hammer, drill, plugs and polyfilla away for good. These hooks do the job for a useles DIY person with thick stone walls!
on 30 July 2014
Such a great idea, I haven't tried to remove them yet so I can't comment on that but otherwise they're so convenient! I'm in a rental and I have a lot of wall hangings - painting, record sleeves, wooden madness from my travels etc etc and they have worked a charm with everything. They're genius.
on 27 October 2013
I found the hooks, and the other variants of the same idea, worked well, though I was using them on new paint, and I was very careful about the weight each type could hold. One point, the hook does require a wire hanger and not the usual nylon cord, as the hook itself is very small.

See one answered question