- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: Presbyterian and Reformed; First edition (26 Mar. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875526950
- ISBN-13: 978-0875526959
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 10.8 x 17.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,751,586 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Why Me?, Comfort for the Victimized (Resources for Changing Lives) Paperback – 26 Mar 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
?Why is this happening to me? Where is God in my time of anguish Knowing our hearts, God has spoken powerful words of comfort. Psalm 10, for example, is God's word to those who have been victimized by others. It guides people into knowing God in the midst of being violated.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Christian Living
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Counseling
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Worship & Devotion > Devotionals
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Prayerbooks