Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Comes with preorder costumes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Nov 2012 02:56:26 GMT
J. Ting says:
Hey guys do you know if the steelbook bundle also comes with the preorder costumes by any chance?

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 08:49:15 GMT
* says:
I think they are exclusive to Game. Game also have 5 exclusive covers to choose from. I think the steelbook looks awful.

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 08:56:36 GMT
Tii__ says:
Game also has an image up for cross-buy. Does this apply to Amazon as well?

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 09:13:24 GMT
J Walker says:
Yes, cross-buy applies to everyone.

Posted on 5 Nov 2012 15:13:04 GMT
Teknomancer says:
Good to know that the pre-order costumes are not part of the package on Amazon. If it is not mentioned explicitly one should always assume that it does NOT come with them.

Posted on 8 Nov 2012 10:15:02 GMT
Teknomancer says:
This is a very misleading title for this thraed. The game DOES NOT COME WITH PRE-ORDER COSTUMES. (Not shouting just wanted to make it clear so nobody buys this thinking it coems with the costumes)

Posted on 8 Nov 2012 16:24:02 GMT
J. Ting says:
My bad. I'd change it if I knew how to...

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2012 09:48:19 GMT
Luke Brace says:
I have emailed Amazon and received a reply including 2 codes however I have yet to enter these codes, lets hope its the costumes.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2012 18:15:36 GMT
S ALLERY says:
1. 2 codes? Why two?
2. If they are, and we are all required to send them an e-mail should we expect the costumes, could you remind me what e-mail address and subject you sent to them?

Thanks.

Posted on 24 Nov 2012 13:31:00 GMT
S ALLERY says:
Nevermind about my previous post. I spoke to Amazon through the Live Chat service (which is damn useful), and they provided me with a code the manufacturer sent them. However...

This code is 16 characters long. This is what they've been given. To redeem a Playstation code, it must be only 12 characters. Has anyone got any ideas as to why the additional four characters? What I am to do with it?

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Nov 2012 14:13:02 GMT
So does the code work?

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Nov 2012 14:26:40 GMT
S ALLERY says:
If you're talking to me, no, because I can't enter it anywhere.

If you're talking to Luke Brace, we'll have to wait 'n' see...

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Nov 2012 14:46:19 GMT
Thanks for your answer, hope that Luke can give us an answer :)
Have you tried to talk to amazon again? i would try, but i'm only gonna get the game on monday!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Nov 2012 14:48:15 GMT
Luke Brace says:
Sorry guys no costumes

Posted on 24 Nov 2012 15:59:04 GMT
S ALLERY says:
I just recieved an e-mail, similar to Luke's. Now I have TWO seperate codes. And I don't know what to do with either of them, both being 16 digits long.

Posted on 26 Nov 2012 12:58:49 GMT
Teknomancer says:
Does entering the first 12 digits of the code work?

I specifically avoided amazon because they didn't give the codes, i'm going to be ticked off if they do give out the codes :/
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  5 Nov 2012
Latest post:  26 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (45)