Size: SmallColour: WhiteChange
Price:£44.02+ £11.00 shipping

on 8 March 2013
I had bought a similar shirt made by the same company from a local store some time ago. It is incredibly good in that it washed with no requirement for ironing, it is comfortable to wear and it is hard wearing (I have had it for about 3 years, wear it regularly and it still looks as good as new). I have been looking for a similar shirt for some time and was delighted when I found it on Amazon. However ....
The above shirt was a great disappointment: The material feels very synthetic and is not comfortable to wear. When washed it looks like a rag and definitely needs ironing. It is OK but not what I had expected.
on 21 January 2016
Got this as a gift just and arrived promptly the day before Christmas. This is not a winter (thick) shirt - but I did not expect it to be. I am happy with the quality.
on 24 December 2012
The Columbia shirts are very comfortable. Very nice shades. Very quick delivery. This is the fourth Columbia shirt I bought and I'll buy others in the future.
on 28 November 2012
terrible quality for the prince I was expecting a nice thick and tailored shirt
instead it was 'floppy' badly tailored and thin material
on 28 November 2012
shirt was cheap looking didnt even unpack it the collar was badly placed and looked floppy
not worth the price would not recommend
on 30 October 2013
These are quality shirts and are really easy care. They come out quite large so don,t be tempted to go up in size.
on 22 February 2015
A must to use in a hot country while traveling!
As usual... a Columbia product!
Cheers!
on 8 December 2015
Great for sun protection; works beautifully.
on 26 January 2015
Not match what you're paying for..