on 10 March 2000
My children only have jumpers made from this book, as they grow out of one size, we make the next. The designs are fun, colourful, and please both the child and me! My son is very fond of his pirate cardigan, and I only wish that there was a sequal to this book for older children. Elephants, farmyards, stripes and dots, designs for children who have imagination and like colour. If you have never had a patten book before, and you don't just want navy blue, then this is the one for you.
on 24 May 2013
This book was great to flick through to get inspiration, but for a skilled knitter it involved a few basic patterns which were then reworked using different colours/intarsia patterns/pictures. However, it is lovely to look at and I will get round to knitting up one or two.
on 25 November 2012
Looked at it once and loved it but it disappeared when my daughter saw it and spirited it away to her house (because she liked it so much)