Price:£1.47+ Free shipping

on 19 April 2013
I needed this for a project in school, and they were perfect, nothing exciting and the colours aren't quite as exciting as they are advertised, but perfect for what i needed.
on 30 July 2013
Received this card with folded lines , maybe it is by the post man , but the seller can write tonthe top of the envelope "do not fold " or put cards in the hard envelop . Very disappointed.... As i bought them for arts and crafts
on 4 March 2014
I wanted some colourful card that wasn't too expensive, in order to stick a collage of photos too, to put in a photo frame. These are perfect. Both bright colours and lighter pale colours as shown in the picture.
on 1 March 2013
I was a bit disappointed with the thickness of this "card", I was going to make invitations with it but it's a little on the thin side; okay for kids to make cheap cards with.
on 12 April 2013
Bought this card for my crafting projects but it arrived bent, should really have been packed in an envelope with a cardboard back to keep the contents flat.
on 23 October 2013
I bought this for making cards with my toddler daughter.
Love the different colours and card itself is great.
Speedy delivery.
on 15 May 2014
Great! What can you get these days for that price, I would deffinetly purchase again. Far cheaper than hobbycraft thats for sure
on 1 August 2015
Wow! This product came within 3 days and was dispatched after one!
The colours aren't quite as bright as pictured, especially the yellow and purple,
but other colours such as blue and red were very vibrant.
However this did not discourage me, and I may well buy it again, as it is very
good value for money.
It came in bubble wrap and a thick brown envelope. One of the corners was slightly
bent but it was easy to look over this.
on 6 March 2015
Received completely different colours to what is shown on the picture so the card was useless to me.
on 20 March 2015
I would say this this product is not worth the price as it is more than l likely that you would be able to pick up a similar product from a local shop for less. That being the case if you are unable to do so then it is the most competitive product on Amazon.

See one answered question