on 12 June 2014
Printer sometimes shows a message that the inks aren't original but always gives you the option to click the continue button. Just do that and they work fine. My daughter uses them for her A level photography printing and she is happy with the results.
on 28 December 2014
Superb value and extremely good quality cartridges. Purchased them for my Epson WF-2530. I simply cannot understand why anyone would pay the rediculous cost of originals when these cartridges work so well. These are my second purchase.give them a try....you will surely be delighted.
on 13 August 2015
Works for my WF-2540. The printer recognises them as non-genuine but allows you to continue using them, you also get a message everytime you print warning you that Epson branded cartridges are better.

The colour quality appears okay but I haven't used it a great deal. If you don't really need colour printing but your printer won't print with just a Black cartridge then these are a great value workaround.
on 6 October 2015
Very poor quality cartridges. Patchy print from *all* colours, head cleaning has no effect. Have tried second rounds of all colours and no better results. I will not be bothering to try any more from the pack I ordered, I have thrown them in the bin as I am now just wasting paper.
on 23 April 2016
It works. Epson was under attack to have monopoly on the use of original inks, therefore on new printers they are now allow us to use third party inks like this. Brilliant print results as well. I print a lot of photos with these.
on 21 May 2016
Cheap and do the job. The cost of the cartridges made buy another printer WF2630 for my kids. We don't even think of the cartridge cost. I am a satisfied repeat customer using this product for over 18 months
on 11 November 2015
All colours except the yellow are OK. You just have to push your way theorugh the printer nagging you about them not being original. For some reason the yellow has started playing up though
on 5 June 2015
Cartridges fit perfectly in my Epson WF 2660, Ignore warning about not been genuine cartridges when loading not a problem.
Colours are perfect so can not go wrong at these prices.
on 12 March 2016
So much cheaper than the official products. These ink cartridges are excellent value for money.
on 29 December 2015
They work, more than good enough quality for 99% of my printer uses black and whites to photos