Write your best wishes on lanterns, dreams will come true when flying in the sky!
1. After the distribution of fuel to packaging equipment Kong Cross wire in the side of the field again deduction presses the fuel-pressure lock firmly.
2. One person take up the top of the wishing light, another person fuel ignited the four angles.
3. Wait for that the heat enough; loose the hand which takes the top of the lantern, change grips under the light to encircle. Let the lantern fly.
4. Wishing light rose slowly in the sky, do not forget wishing!
1. You must fly the lantern in the windless weather and open spaces. If not, the lantern may be not able to fly in the sky, and may cause a fire.
2. It needs 2-3 people to cooperate to fly the lantern. Don't let your children alone to play it. It's better to accompanied by an adult.
3. Wishing light can only be used for the distribution the special-purpose of fuel, prohibited by any burning replace.
On opening this product you accept all responsibility for any personal injury, civil damages claims or criminal charges that result from the release of these sky lanterns.
Launching sky lanterns in inappropriate surroundings or weather conditions may cause fires.
Please read all instructions before use:
1.Only launch in dry, calm/windless conditions. Launch in an open space-far away from airports, buildings, overhead cables, pylons and major roads. (Not for indoor use)
2.Away from dry crops, woodlands and grazing animals.
3.Not in an area where the glow could be confused as a distress signal.
4.Have water or fire extinguisher at the ready.
5.Not a toy-for adult use only-keep children well away at all times
6.Damaged lanterns must not be used.