on 8 March 2014
Having bought neutral colours for other AC purchases, I thought I'd try something different. Great pair of pants, nice and bright. Very comfortable. There's extra room for 'everything' so you don't have that crushed feeling you get with some underwear.
I have just bought these and they are so comfortable and the styling is great. When you wear these you feel totally supported and your bits are nicely shaped and they are the best fit I have had so far. Price wise well worth it.
on 10 March 2014
My favourite brand. The almost naked range is the most comfortable underwear you can have. Everything falls in the right place!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse