on 31 October 2013
Wore this for a day at the spa, very comfortable and fits perfectly. I am a UK size 10 and the XL is very flattering. Lovely material and has washed beautifully.
on 11 March 2014
I love this, as a new mum I was very conscious about getting into a swimming costume, this tankini is great, really loose fitting around the tummy area.
A definite buy for anyone who doesn't like there tummy area
on 24 October 2014
I'm a size 10-12 since I've become pregnant, at 18 weeks pregnant the XL fits me really well, covers the horrible cellulite on my bottom too as the bottoms are shorts. Lots of room to grow into the top, so very happy with price and fit. Delivery wasn't too bad considering it came from China. And those that are bothered by the sizes, have you seen how tiny oriental women are?? We are much wider in the hips and bust. Don't be put off by that. Who cares!! :)
on 4 September 2014
Really love this as it's enabled me to get back in a swimming pool without being so conscious of my 'middle-aged mum' lumps and bumps! I'm roughly UK size 11 and have found that it's a bit too loose though - the top 'floats up' in the water and the shorts don't feel quite clingy enough. That said, it's still a great cozzie :)
on 5 September 2014
I bought this in a panic before my holiday this summer and it came down so quickly - very impressed. I had lots of compliments about my tankini & If the seller were to branch out into a bigger variety of colours and patterns, i woud definitely buy another one.
on 1 October 2014
As long as you size up you will have no problems with these wonderful and fun and cute if your child is a little bottom heavy they love the shorts and the dresses are soooo cute my 10 year old loves them 10 stars from me Karen McMillan
on 20 September 2015
Looks like a nice quality item but whilst the top fits the shorts for my being a size 10 (them sending XL) are absolutely tiny. No way can I wear this. Save pennies and spend more on one from the U.K. Made for uk sized people.
on 10 September 2014
Really lovely tankini. Very flattering. Took a while to be delivered as came direct from China but email queries were promptly responded to. Only downside is the sizing, not impressed that a size 10 is considered XL
on 11 August 2014
Nice fit and comfortable to wear is well lined and arrived quickly, sizes are small but after reading the reviews I got the right size for me, I'm a 10-12 and opted for the large
on 8 June 2014
Absoloutley gorgeous. Great fit, great style, great material, lovely to swim in and I can't see why anyone would rate this under 5 stars?? Would recommend.