Written by experienced teachers for self-study or class use, the course provides a step-by-step approach to written and spoken Bengali with no prior knowledge of the language required. The course covers both Bengali of Bangladesh and West Bengali and gently eases you into the Bengali script.
This Colloquial Bengali course consists of:
- interactive exercises for regular practice
- clear and concise grammar notes
- practical vocabulary and pronunciation guide
- answer key and reference section
- Two sixty-minute CDs accompany the book. Recorded by native speakers, these will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
By the end of this course you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in a broad range of everyday situations.