Size: 50.00 ml|Colour: Transparent 50.00 ml|Change

on 5 December 2012
This was recommended by the Mulberry store and it has given my bag a much needed refurb. The corners of my Oak Bayswater was getting scuffed looking and this has restored the colour back to as it was. Excellent product.
on 8 September 2014
Lovely stuff, actually works best on smoother leathers than grained. You need to be careful not to use too much on grained leathers, or you will end up with a slightly tacky (sticky) surface, although this can be wiped off. It worked beautifully on my two leather purses, made them soft and supple. Would probably work well on shoes prior to storing them- will be trying this on my boots next. It is clear and will not discolour your leather.
on 5 February 2011
I've used the gel on three pairs of shoes during the last month - one brand new and two worn-out pairs. It is easy to apply, doesn't smell as much as the spray and it gets the work done - all my shoes are dry and the leather looks nice. I think if it performs so well during the pours and the harshest Scottish winter in decades, it is good enough for any conditions.
on 24 April 2015
Came very quickly. Made a very good job of my Mulberry bag. Would thoroughly recommend it.
on 7 May 2015
Fantastic product. Easy to apply and the cream softened the leather on my mulberry bag a treat - it came up looking brand new again. Highly recommended !
on 5 February 2012
Highly recommend this fantastic product.Not only does it give excellent protection against rain, grime, handling etc, it also brings out the colour and grain of the leather and keeps it looking like new. Have almost finished a jar treating all of my leather bags etc and will definately be buying more.
on 7 December 2015
I use this on all (8) of my leather Mulberry bags (except the patent ones as they use a different cleaner from the same company). It's what Mulberry sells on their website as well. Fabulous cleaner and worth purchasing to keep your investment in top condition.
on 1 January 2016
I previously used Renapur and have recently switched to Collonil for my Mulberry bags. Compared to Renapur which left an oily film no matter how sparingly it was applied, this Collonil Gel leaves the leather in the exact same condition, yet looking slightly more nourished, which is precisely what I'm after. So far I've treated silky calf, glossy goat, glove and classic grain leathers. Really can't recommend this enough, and it will be my go to for Mulberry bags from now on!

The 50ml size is £8 (excluding postage) on Mulberry.com and £5.95 with free (Prime) delivery on Amazon.
on 14 August 2014
Great product really improved the look of my bags.
on 7 October 2014
Lovely, gentle cream for good quality leathers